You have two identities on WeChat. Your WeChat ID is the unique username your friends can search to add you as a contact. Be aware that this WeChat ID can only be set once. Your WeChat name is displayed in your friends’ chats and in your group chats. It can be changed as many times as you wish.
Here's how to do a WeChat Web Login. You need to have a WeChat account already running up on your phone in order to take help from this guide. This is a requirement because you can’t sign up for a new account online.
WeChat Web Login
- Download and install the latest version of WeChat application on your Android or iPhone or any other compatible smartphone first.
- Create your account and login inside. If you already have a WeChat ready then make sure it is upgraded to latest version.
- Start the Chrome or Firefox browser on your computer or laptop now and open this website of official WeChat Web.
- Now, you will see a QR Code which needs to be scanned using the rear camera of your phone.
- Pick up your phone, launch WeChat app and move into Options. Choose WeChat Web option from there and pretend that you are taking a picture of that QR code using the rear camera.
- You don’t need to snap it, just put it forward to it and the login will take place. Immediately, WeChat will get logged inside the browser and your process is over.