How To Use Flash Share and Xender On BlackBerry 10: Note that both Flash Share and Xender Uses Wifi And Wifi-Hotspot to transfer between Two Or More phones.
When Connected These Devices Can Transfer Installed Apps, Movies, And A Lot More In A Fast Transfer Rate.
How To Use Flash Share / Xender On BlackBerry 10
- First and foremost download Flash Share or Xender
- Then transfer the Flashshare / Xender To Your BB10 Device (Either via Bluetooth Or From Yo Computer) Install It (For BB10 Users Running On 10.2.0
- When you've successfully installed The App, click to open and kindly follow the Instructions Until You Get To The Share Screen.
- Like I Said Earlier.. This App Works WIth Wifi N Wifi Hotspot Connection. Click On Create A Connection And While Flash Share/Xender Is Struggling To Create A Connection Quickly Minimize The Flash Share/Xender Goto Your Phone Settings And Create A Hotspot Connection
- On The 2nd Phone(The Phone Joining The Connection) Open Your FlashShare/Xender Click on Join Then Wait... If Your Phone Cant Recognize The Connection Created.. Minimize The FlashShare/Xender Goto Wifi Settings Search For A Hotspot Connection When You Find The Connection You Created Earlier With The Host ( Phone Yu Used To Create The Hotspot Connection) Join.
- You Can Start sharing what ever you want.
download flash share for blackberry 9900 download flash share for blackberry 9800 flash share for blackberry bold 5 flash blackberry bold 9930 download flash share for blackberry z30 flash share apk download flash share for windows phone download flash share for samsung